The Leverage Advantage System ®
I specialize in Collaborative, Reciprocal Marketing.
90% of my income is from Joint Ventures. The remaining 10% is from coaching and speaking opportunities and seminars.
One of the ways I find my Joint Venture partners is by coaching the owners of small businesses around the world and presenting seminars.
If you are a small business owner and you are serious about success, I may be able to assist you.
For Hair Salons, Beauty Salons, Nail Bars, Spas, and Hair Product Companies, click here.
Which of these is your challenge in your business?
- Working to hard / too long for too little in return
- Limitations in how much you can earn
- Barriers that prevent you from growing your business
- Unproductive Salespeople / Distributors / Franchisees
- Slow seasons / times / days
- Spending money on “solutions” that don’t work / don’t work anymore
- Decreasing profits / rising costs
- Price Wars / Competition
- Income limited to the products and services that you sell
- Geographic limitations
- Limited Advertising and Marketing Budget
All the resources you need to succeed are already available through other businesses.
My tailor made solutions are drawn from 47 systems that are filtered by your personality style, business culture, resources, cash flow, and unique situation, branding, strengths and weaknesses. They are designed to accelerate growth; a heuristic approach as opposed to algorithmic, formulaic models, frameworks, and cookie cutters. One of my specialties is sales training for sales teams, franchisees, and distributors.
Enjoy this Webinar of my Collaborative Marketing.
“The Manchester survey of 140 companies shows nine in 10 executives believe coaching to be worth their time and dollars. The average return was more than $5 for each $1 spent.” – The Denver Post. Does coaching work?
Learn the same systems that got these results:
- Back in 2005, Dave Dubeau (from Kamloops) paid $1000.00 and drove 10 hours round trip to attend a one day seminar with Robin. At the time he was struggling with his business, and over $40,000 in debt. What he learned at this event sowed the seed of the Joint Venture that he currently has with Canadian Rich Dad, Darren Weeks, which grossed over $1,000,000 in sales every year between 2007 and 2010.
- Patrick Giesbrecht (President of the Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce) learned the same systems in 2007. Within 7 months he “retired” by creating enough passive income from his joint ventures to completely replace his “hard-work” income.
- Dick Low did it in five months.
- Dr. Kumar Ramlall from Edmonton saved over $125,000 and created $30,000 in passive income in one year with Robin’s systems. Three years later, his wife, Pratima, wrote to Robin, “We have been applying joint venture principles to our business model, and in a short period have quadrupled our business and increased our income quite a bit.”
- Tas Morfopoulos made over $650,000 in one year using Robin’s systems: $470,000 in cash coming to his company, $100,000 in new business flowing to another member company, and an additional $80,000 in contracts issued by his company.
- Robin took one profit centre in his own business from $4,000 per month to $20,000 per month in four days using these systems.
That’s right – real people getting real results in the real world.
Customized solutions that work. Why Not You?
For Some Examples of What My Coaching Can Do for You, Click Here
Contact me to see if we might work together.
Debbie Evans : “I have had business coaches for close to 10 years and I believe it is mandatory for running a business! I work with Robin Elliott and highly recommend him!”